FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott LTPs should have gotten LTP - not LTPP
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:36 am
CPRich
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
So somebody please explain why it was deemed necessary to make a one time exception for them to give LTPP, when that status level cannot be achieved going forward.
The only people who can explain why a decision is made are those who participate in the discussion and make the decision. As far as I know, none of them are here on FT.

Each person can evaluate their perception of the value of continuing to beat this horse on FT. I believe SPG/MR are fully aware of the concern, given Lurker presence here and Marriott Insider discussion and commitment to get an answer. I agree with above - if you want to continue voicing concern, direct it at those who can make a change.

Originally Posted by vanabb
There is no clearly described path from SPG LTP to the upcoming Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite. This is the question that is not being answered.
I believe it's clearly described that there is none. (Or, to be snarky, the clearly described path is to earn 750 nights and 2M points in the MR program by 12/31/2018)