View Single Post
Old Apr 17, 18, 7:52 pm
hclee01

Programs: SIA PPS, OZ Asiana Club, CX MPC, IHG Royal Amb, SPG Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by akonradi View Post
Are folks having success with calling? I'm either told that it's impossible to make the change, or that the replacement FF number (UA) is invalid - the latter cannot be true since it is applied in other live SQ PNRs. I'm somewhat queasy with waiting until check-in, since this flight would push me into a new tier in my desired FFP; if it can’t be fixed, at checkin there’s no recourse.
How about calling them to remove the SQ FFP number from your booking record and then you login using "Manage Booking" function using the Booking Ref Number to manually add the UA FFP number online yourself? Usually I have no problems adding a new FFP number, but will not be able to edit till online check-in.

At point of check-in when you receive the BP, do check to ensure that the UA FFP number is printed on the BP. If it doesn't show up, do highlight immediately to the check-in agent to amend and reissue you a new BP with the UA FFP number.