FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VX Farewell Flight 1948 - 24 April
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2018, 10:36 pm
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by mooseofspruce
Hi all, I booked 15A a couple weeks ago (originally, I booked 17A as it was my go-to seat on the A320s, but moved to 15A a day later), and lurked on this thread for maybe a week or two before that. Only today did I get around to make an account (and I use this username in maybe two other places, but lowkey) just to join in.

I already live in San Francisco so getting there won't be an issue, in fact this flight miraculously squeezed into my schoolweek where I'll get off class that Tuesday at 5 PM, have 2-3 hours to work with, join the festivities, and then fly back on the first Southwest flight back to SFO at 6:55 AM to make my 9:35 class Wednesday morning.

Truly appreciate all the VX commemorative love and the goodies so I'll be throwing in a donation, though I'd also need lounge access (though can pay the $20 if it comes to that).
Welcome to Flyertalk @mooseofspruce and the VX (soon to be AS) forum!

Added your seat to the wiki.

See you onboard!