FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airport to TST transport
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2018, 3:36 am
tentseller
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by DragonSoul
Last time I booked a Tesla, as it was only me but with extra baggage hence why I ordered a car. It was not waiting for me. Had no Whatsapp messages, no phone calls (had been waiting on the apron for the gate to open for 15-20 mins, plus baggage wait, and my phone was on and connected to my HK mobile provider). Checked email for a number to call when I saw an email from Klook saying they couldn't contact me (not true) and that the Telsa wasn't available so they cancelled the car and would refund the cost. Pissed I called them up and told them I wanted a vehicle. The service provider (not Klook) called me and agreed to send a car and told me where to meet it. Never got the Telsa; had the embarrassment of going home in an Alphard instead. I don't know which party cancelled my booking - Klook or service provider. Still I got home in comfort, albeit mildly pissed, and will consider using the service again. Just unlucky that time.
I WhatsApp the service provide both time after getting my confirmation from Klook. Within the hour I got a WhatsApp msg from someone identifying themself as my driver confirming pickupn the exact location as well as the plate number of the vehicle.
Did not used the Tesla service.
I don't have a problem of feeling embarrassed going home to Stubbs Rd in an Alphard.

As a sea turtle expat I tend to be proactive with "new service providers" .