FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Exclusive Drive - complimentary chauffeur-driven luxury car for business-class pax
Old Apr 15, 2018, 5:33 am
AvidFlyer1990

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Originally Posted by shuly
Answering my own question: yes, K class is eligible. I must admit the service is great: an agent was waiting for me at the aircraft door in JFK, breezed me through immigration and customs, and accompanied me to the car. I've been out in less than 15 minutes, which is incredible for the US. The car was nice and the driver, though chatty, very courteous. An excellent perk.

Shuly
Originally Posted by dtphonehome
I recently used the service as well on a JFK-TLV on a K fare biz ticket. The driver was very courteous both ways (same driver in a big SUV). Nice perk but after the tip I didn't save much over my usual method of calling an UberXL or Lyft Plus. But I live close to JFK... if I was further away it definitely would have been a nice savings.
Thanks @shuly & @dtphonehome for sharing your experiences. I do fly TK quite a bit, but only in the cheapest 'J' class biz-tickets, so never had a chance to try it out myself.

Would you mind sharing / explaining how you booked it? I assume you booked it only after you booked your biz-ticket ('K' or higher)?