FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE - 2016] Ask Your Questions Here (flame/snark free)
Old Apr 11, 2018, 11:26 pm
Red259

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Rene23
Thanks for the input. I decided that the free breakfast and other perks of club access at the GH were worth it for our first 3 nights since there are 5 of us traveling. But we will be returning to Tokyo for our final night and I think I'll book that at the Andaz based on all the great feedback.
Yea I think only top level status gets the free breakfast buffet at the Andaz, although its not super expensive and seems highly reviewed. Makes sense with that number of people to get the free breakfast at GH. I didn't pay for it last time but I may consider it for one of the days on this trip. One neat thing about the Andaz was that the minibar is stocked with thngs like soda and snacks which are free and they will restock it for you. The alcohol drinks have to be paid for though. Still not sure sure I have ever been in a hotel that gives you free stuff in your room minibar beyond water not the same thing has having access to a lounge of course. I rarely stay at Andaz properties so maybe that is a thing with their brand. I have a stay at the Andaz in Shanghai so it will be interesting to compare.