FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA GoGo All-Day Passes - No Longer Sold?
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2018, 12:05 am
billgrates3

Programs: AA EXP 3.4MM, BAEC, UAMP, Skyteam (<10k) HH Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz Gold, GE/TSA TT
Originally Posted by NovaEngr
I don't fly enough to justify a GoGo recurring monthly subscription, so I would stock up on AA All-Day Passes (good for all GoGo-equipped flights on AA within a 24 hour period) and use them as needed. Most recently, the All-Day Pass was $19 - not horrible for a transcon or for longer multiple-flight itins. I went to GoGo to buy a couple today, and AA is no longer an All-Day Pass "participating airline." The participating airlines are AC, AS, DL, UA & VX. The only pre-purchase options for AA are the Monthly Airline Plans, one or two device versions, at $49.95 and $59.95 (auto renewal). Unless I'm missing something, the only option for a couple of flights a month is in-air flight pass purchases. For a two-flight connection, the cost can run up.
Well, I'm really glad that I added the International Plus plan to my family t-mobile account. Now I get unlimited GoGo time on AA (or any other Gogog Airline) instead of the previous 1 hour free.
Not to mention the faster free International data roaming (I've used it so far in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Germany, Ireland, Ghana, Kenya, New Zealand & So.Africa) and the free calling to European & other phone lines.