FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Prive RE-launch - All Prive POSTS HERE PLEASE
Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:43 am
KristenNix

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Originally Posted by Red259
Considering booking a a room at park hyatt hangzhou in China using prive. Is it worth it? I can get a room at the courtyard for half the price (obviously a courtyard is not on par with a park hyatt but it is supposed to be decent with an EL and good location) or a room at the JW for like $60 less and I have gold status with marriott. I was thinking maybe doing one night at a marriott and one at the park hyatt with the $100 property credit (can the credit be used at a hotel restaurant?) and breakfast I would come out ahead in terms of value?
The one-night stay at PH Hangzhou would definitely be a great value with all the Privé benefits. Here is a complete list of the Privé benefits at this property (note that the $100 property credit is actually a Food and Beverage credit here):

HYATT PRIVÉ BENEFITS at Park Hyatt Hangzhou
*Benefits for this brand require no Minimum Length of Stay
$100 USD Food and Beverage credit
Room Upgrade, Response within 24 hours of request, Subject to availability
Daily Complimentary Full Breakfast for Two at Hotel Restaurant
Welcome Amenity
Guest Welcome Letter
Early Check-In/Late Check-Out, Response within 24 hours of request, Subject to availability
Connecting Rooms, Response within 24 hours of request
Free Wifi

Any Privé advisor can book this for you. Hope this helps!