FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Just when you thought you've seen it all... (pax behavior, fitness to fly)
Old Apr 6, 2018, 7:39 pm
av8tr22

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, DL PM, Bonvoy Platinum
Angry Just when you thought you've seen it all... (pax behavior, fitness to fly)

Flying home from Eugene to Phoenix on AA2973 today, I was in 1A (upgrade). Gentleman across the aisle was obviously disturbed and medicated. Proceeds to urinate in a cup halfway through the flight while we're all eating lunch. Then, HE PROCEEDS TO HAND THE CUP TO THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT. I tried to signal to her not to touch it, but it was too late and then she looked at me...absolutely mortified. Not to mention he was hacking up both lungs THE ENTIRE FLIGHT. God help me if I get sick this weekend.

The rest of us 5 FC passengers made statements to the two managers that greeted the flight. Guy had a connecting flight, definitely not fit to fly. Gate agent in Eugene never should have let him board. Spent the rest of the flight babbling incoherently, and he was so grossly overweight he couldn't stand up without help. Absolutely disgusting, atrocious behavior...