FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jet Time operating for mainline BA at LHR this summer
Old Apr 3, 2018, 8:50 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by ajamieson
Looks like BA once again is wetleasing Jet Time for some flights this summer - just noticed it on a GLA-LHR flight in June. This seems to be over and above the Titan-operated flights at LGW.

The last time this happened, Jet Time used a 737 that required remote stand/bus at all airports and forcibly gate-checked everyone's rollaboard luggage, leading to delays. BA was also inconsistent about allowing customers with existing bookings to switch to "proper" BA flights.

Check your bookings!
I used Jet Time a couple of time between LHR and CPH when they were running that route last time. Generally I preferred them to the "proper" BA flights on the same route.

In LHR it was always a remote stand, but in Copenhagen it was at the terminal. Is T5 not capable of attaching jetways to 737s,,was it just random coinsidence, or another operational reason? No problems with my carry on for those flights.