FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Polaris In-flight Experiences
View Single Post
Old Mar 31, 2018, 9:12 am
StuckinITH

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Meola10

I did not read the post which you quated the same way you had. The crew does receive the same saks amenities which I mentioned. However the post you quoted mentions crew count plus passenger allocation which is generally accurate.

On my last couple of recent flights as fsr as I know I was the only person to request the gel pillow for the overnight flight and one of two people to request the pillow for the daytime flight. The mattress pads were not touched on either flight.
It does not help that it's "generally" accurate if it was not accurate in our flight. Let's see, on the 772 we usually take, there are 8 Polaris First and 40 Polaris Business + whatever number of crew. There were not 48 gel pillows + the number allocated to the crew. Looking that in that flight in Polaris Business there were at most 10 passengers with a gel pillow (I did not look into the Polaris First cabin), if their count was accurate, the FAs should have found gel pillows for us. And, unfortunately, that flight was when the other small pillow had been "enhanced" from Polaris.