FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bank of America Alaska Airlines card
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2018, 12:30 pm
jiaogulan

Well, I continue to tip my cap to you guys getting auto-approvals, and even approvals after calls with BoA.

After getting absolutely crushed by BoA on my personal application, they did the same on a business app.

Applied with my name as business, $0 in income, 0 years of being in business. Unfroze my TransUnion before I applied (802 score) and got the hard pull successfully after applying.

Immediately got a phone call, which I took (oh well?) and got grilled about my business and I answered truthfully of course. The agent then went on hold to do "some searches" then came back and denied me due to my business not being open long enough AND she saw I had just got another business credit card (CitiBusiness AA card).

Maybe I am naive, or at least new to business cards, but I was not expecting them to see I had just got a new business card. Everything these days is recorded, but still, I guess I had it in my mind that business cards kinda skirt by (Chase 5/24 had this on my mind) but ..... obviously not with BoA!

Hopefully I have better luck with AMEX business cards soon, but I know they're now doing the $1000 revenue requirement on the form, but I know that is a whole different discussion regarding being able to put "projected revenue" or not.

She denied me but she will send me a letter to get a secured business card with a CD (assuming the 1.5K CD thing). She said if I do this within 30 days, there will not be another hard pull. Gee, thanks.