FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Premium Fare Gone]:Avianca/: Business - Various USA-various South America $1200-1699
Old Mar 24, 2018, 12:38 am
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
This Business Class is without a doubt the most disgusting I have been on. Ever. Period. Last year I flew 700,000k, with 95% in Premium. The Wamos aircraft was a very dirty old A330-200, 18 years old according to Flightradar24, it was a 2-2-2 configuration with really old, very uncomfortable, worn out seats.
I wonder if any of those 650K miles in premium were ever on AA/UA night-flights between Hawaii and the West Coast?

Originally Posted by RabbitohRob

it truly is a frightening experience.

I would only fly this Wamos flight at your own peril. Honestly, there is negligence here on Avianca's part for using this antiquated, possibly unsafe, Spanish-based aircraft...
I get that you were not happy with the flight. Hence the rant. I'll give you a hyperbole pass on calling both aircraft and flight attendants filthy, and attributing the state of the cabin crew to their living in Bogota.

But stirring up concern about flight safety is a serious business
What was frightening about the flight? Why do you believe we are in danger using this service? What leads you to suggest the aircraft and/or its operation might be unsafe?