Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Premium Fare Gone]:Avianca/: Business - Various USA-various South America $1200-1699

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Premium Fare Gone]:Avianca/: Business - Various USA-various South America $1200-1699

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2018, 5:22 am

Programs: Lifemiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by x1achilles
It all goes back to the tale: "you get what you pay for."
Avianca doesn't want to outsource their flights. They have to because of defective engines on the 787. That's likely more of a safety issue than Wamos' older aircraft.
Wrong: They do want to outsource them, since its cheaper than doing it themselves, specially having those flights already paid off by people that purchased way earlier.

Orbit and Evezonia were replacing the 787 ONLY due 787 pilots shortage, but Boeing provided AV some pilots so they could keep flying it (a dirty move)

The plane that is actually covering some of the 78 engine issues is the 333.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 6:23 pm

Programs: A3 *Gold, AA Plat, AB Plat, Hilton Dia
My flights (so far) went quite well. I flew with AV in their Airbus from JFK to BOG and from BOG to LIM I got to fly in the dreamliner. Much nicer seats and much more space.
Does anybody know whether AV has an arrival lounge in JFK?
Old Aug 9, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: Lifemiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by johnnywho
My flights (so far) went quite well. I flew with AV in their Airbus from JFK to BOG and from BOG to LIM I got to fly in the dreamliner. Much nicer seats and much more space.
Does anybody know whether AV has an arrival lounge in JFK?
Never heard of an arrival lounge, but AV does have a lounge on T4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.