FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Gold or Gold Guest List
View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2018, 1:56 am
Fly2Where

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by crazyanglaisy
12,000 TPs per year, and you manage also to maintain both Cathay Diamond and Singapore Airlines Solitaire status?! Wow, you must spend as much time in airline beds as you spend in your own. Unless your current flying patterns are subject to change, I'd certainly be pushing on for LTGGL if I was in your shoes. But only doing so by being especially strategic with your day-to-day itineraries rather than through TP running, and I'd also no longer credit any flights to CX's FF scheme when these can be credited to the BAEC. More importantly than anything, however, I'd also be making sure to take regular checkups with a health care professional!
This:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cath...ogramme-6.html
See post #83 .

And this
Originally Posted by 380Flyer
Since you have already achieved 20,000 TP which is 57% of the way to LTG, then why not aim high and go for the LTG level.
It's all possible if you have your heart into it.

I have done 18,000 TP in 9 months and will be LTG in 2 weeks time for which I am short of 200 TP.

Aim high and you will get there!
On another note, OP stated need 8-10 years to achieve Hyatt lifetime diamond in Dec 2013. 6 months later, only 342 nights left to hit Hyatt lifetime diamond in Jun 2014, then he made his Hyatt lifetime diamond and hit 1 mil point it in Sept 2015, yet 9 months later, he already made 2.37 life time point on Hyatt, I guess mostly from to spa and F&B, as he said.

I think Hyatt has a fair requirements for its Lifetime Diamond qualification and if you want it, then you have to earn it based on their criteria.

I am Lifetime SPG Platinum and Marriott Platinum and around half way through to earning my Lifetime Hyatt Diamond so this will happen eventually over the next 8-10 years for which I am comfortable in achieving this.

I find way too many people whining about the qualification criteria for Hyatt's Lifetime requirements. It's like those that want to get upgraded to Business or First Class all the time without paying for it. It's simple, if you want it, then pay for it. The same rule applies to Lifetime Diamond with Hyatt. Want it, then qualify for it by spending USD 200,000.

Happy 2014 everyone!
As I have Lifetime Platinum with Starwood and Marriott, my objective is to obtain Lifetime Diamond at Hyatt for which I have another 342 nights at a rate of USD 250 per night (good average room rate benchmark) to reach my goal.

I am hoping to bring this to 300 nights to go by end of this year.

I am slowing getting to my goal for which I am estimating it should take around 4-5 years to complete.

Every dollar spent either by staying, dining or indulging in spa therapy counts towards the 1 million base points to achieve the Hyatt Gold Passport Lifetime Diamond.
I've just hit over 1,000,000 base points yesterday.
Does anyone know if the account reflects Lifetime Diamond status on the website and mobile app?

How long does it take for the system to update the status from Diamond to Lifetime Diamond?
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​
Here are my details:

Current Points: 1,957,549
Lifetime Points Earned: 2,370,149
Tier: Diamond Member
Tier Expiration: Lifetime
​​​​​​​Not sure why OP need advise..... But with this amazing rate and success story, OP can achieve anything he wants.