FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Revenue management JFK-LAX/SFO nonstops
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2018, 5:15 pm
AlwaysAisle

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
I read something about that every once in a while. However, I understand that there are a number of corporate contracts in the entertainment industry that provide for F on a three class plane. Additionally, there are some executives that have clauses in their employment contracts providing for this.
Yes there are Hollywood contract but that was modified few years ago during union contract negotiations. Yes, also there are corporate executives, but how may are there out there? Each company has only handful, not like bottom employees. And those executives travel every single day? Do they travel only on NYC-LA/SF and they do not travel to Europe, Middle East, Far East?

AA has 12 JFK-LAX flights daily with 10 F seats each. Which means 120 F seats daily. How many of those seats everyday are occupied with paid first class fare? I heard argument about corporate executive, but likely that alone is not enough to fill 120 seats every single day. There are only finite number of corporate executives out there, and they do not travel every single day, and they travel all over the world, not only on NYC-LA/SF.