Old Mar 12, 18, 9:52 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Thumbs up new AF CDG 2E-L lounge

As promised, here are some pictures of the beautiful newly renovated CDG 2E-L lounge. It is only half-open at the moment. Full reopening is scheduled for June 2018.
It is really nice. AF has sone a great job there.
The entrance has changed (but I donít know if this will be permanent or if it is just a temporary entrance during the renovation work). When you pass security in L concourse, you have to go to the extreme right and you will see signs for the lounge.

In the access coridor, itís a huge TV wall displaying small bubbles mimicking a Champagne glass. Well done. Then you arrive in the main room. Similar design as in 2G or ORY hall 2 lounges. There is an open kitchen area which was not in function when I was there (it was outside meal times).

Then you have corridors leading to :
- the Clarins spa (bigger than before) where you can register for a massage via an I-pad
- restrooms, showers
- some quieter smaller rooms
- a rest area similar as the one in the P lounge
- and the private room for Ultimates Ö with its private bar and newspaper/magazines selection !

One personal criticism : all the secondary area of the lounge are blind (no window).
Again, big thumbs up to AF for making such a nice lounge !

And now, the pictures

The main room :

The F&B/kitchen area

Toilets, showers, spa :

Resting area :

Other lounge area :

And the Ultimate private room :

You may not believe me, but I forgot to take a picture inside. But you can find one in the Ultimate thread, taken by Macaron54 (post #1069 page 72, or use the following link).

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29472854-post1069.html

Last edited by Goldorak; Mar 26, 18 at 12:46 pm