FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS, CPH and the lockout
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2018, 8:24 am
AStarr

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The lockout in Aarhus as far as it applies to you, a lot of university positions are included, would probably not be a physical block from going to the office and picking up some stuff. It is basically being sent on unpaid leave. I can't imagine that universities will become a place of picket lines, but don't expect to be able to sit in the office and work (unpaid) all day.

If I were you, I would contact the HR department and ask for potential consequences. They will not know specifics of who and when. But they should know general expectations of the flow..
I can't imagine picket lines are the university here for this but over are my home university in Sheffield it's quite a different story in that regard...

I'm just going to get my stuff from my office next week before I leave. I'm not paid here nor do I pay to be here - Sheffield handles all of this. But I do have work to complete for Sheffield while I'm in Aarhus on top of the work for Aarhus. So the stuff for Aarhus will be set aside.

Feels like juggling. Still need to figure out the logistics of getting to/from CPH and Aarhus during those times. Do you have an idea which services might be running?