FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - totally full flight??
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2018, 3:53 pm
ginger50

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Originally Posted by PETER01
I wouldn't worry too much given MsG50 is Gold and your Silver in CW. It's extremely unlikely you'd be affected and given it's well still 9 days away the flight loads could change again and most likely they will given it's a heavy business route too.

That is around the time Cherry Blossom season starts and at it's peak the week or two after so that could explain as it's an extremely busy time there. A friend of mine worked in Japan for many years as an English Teacher and this is direct from him after I texted him asking about this but there could be other things going on as well of course.

Originally Posted by Globaliser
Likewise, I really wouldn't worry about this. There's too much angst here about downgrades and offloading. We're routinely on flights on days when every flight on the route is zero in every booking class, and there hasn't yet been even a whiff of trouble on any of them (and most of the flights don't actually go out full anyway, even then). That's not to say it's impossible, but I really can't see the point of worrying about it when there is still space for sale.
Thank you both for the words of reassurance, it will be interesting to see just how full the flight really is and of course the Cherry Blossom!