FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel [Master Thread]
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:31 am
david55

Originally Posted by Gomac

Thanks for the heads up David. So is there an adults pool and a family pool at this property? My reservation actually shows a Garden View Balcony but in the details says Garden-Pool View. Was hoping for a Firepit room but maybe that’s asking a bit much!
I don't believe the pools are designated adult/child. The larger pool has music, snack bar and tons of kids. I read recently a review where some one had their room facing the large pool and tried to change because of noise. The much smaller pool on the other side of the resort has some lounge chairs and a few tables...but no amenities. The fire pits are mostly all facing the ocean with lawn in front and not around public spaces like a pool. I just looked at the picture of your room class and they are the rooms that look very dark to me. That overhang you see outside the terrace keeps natural light out. At the very least ask for a second floor room. IMO. That said...your rate is fantastic.