FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Issues with FT -- 2018 MOBILE Devices BUG REPORTS
Old Mar 6, 2018, 11:07 am
ashill

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by ashill
Mobile skin. I try scrolling down but there's no text further down. I also try switching to the source view (which I far prefer to the poor WYSIWYG editor); same issue there.

(Don't have access to my phone now so I can't test at the moment.)
I ran into this issue again.

I tried to edit this post (on an up-to-date iPhone 6s in Safari):

The edit screen looked like this:

I scrolled down in the text editing window; there was no text further down to edit. When I've encountered this in the past, if I save changes when I can't see any of my text (can only see the quotation), the saved post has indeed removed all of the text outside the quote tags. That suggests clearly to me that this is a bug in the text that makes it into the database, not merely a display bug in the edit window.

Incidentally, in this very post (typed on my Mac in up-to-date Safari), I hit Preview and then found that the second half of my post (everything from the second image, inclusive, down) was gone. I hit back a few times to get the second image and the text I had typed to return. I will now post without previewing (since even preview post doesn't seem to work), so hopefully this will be legible....