FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Israel {ISR}
Old Mar 3, 2018, 5:52 pm
Dustin Carter

Arrow DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Israel {ISR}

I have posted around on other threads but haven't gotten much of an answer. I am looking for anyone with experience staying at The Hilton and The Vista in Tel Aviv, Israel. I am planning a trip for this June. I will be staying in Tel Aviv the 06/05-06/11. My main question is are The Vista benefits worth additional price. Is there much of a noticeable difference. It seems when looking online the the rooms are a bit more modern and they are top floors so views will be better. Are there other differences in services? Is The Vista lounge that much nicer? Are there any beach or pool benefits to staying at The Vista? Reserved deck chairs etc? The cost difference is pretty significant, over $100 dollars more for The Vista per evening.

I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience in both properties or at least stayed at The Vista so I can get an idea about what is offered in that lounge etc. I look forward to hearing back from you.