Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Israel {ISR}

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Israel {ISR}

Old Mar 3, 2018, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Arrow DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Israel {ISR}

I have posted around on other threads but haven't gotten much of an answer. I am looking for anyone with experience staying at The Hilton and The Vista in Tel Aviv, Israel. I am planning a trip for this June. I will be staying in Tel Aviv the 06/05-06/11. My main question is are The Vista benefits worth additional price. Is there much of a noticeable difference. It seems when looking online the the rooms are a bit more modern and they are top floors so views will be better. Are there other differences in services? Is The Vista lounge that much nicer? Are there any beach or pool benefits to staying at The Vista? Reserved deck chairs etc? The cost difference is pretty significant, over $100 dollars more for The Vista per evening.

I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience in both properties or at least stayed at The Vista so I can get an idea about what is offered in that lounge etc. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Old May 19, 2019, 11:15 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG,
Just a quick glance at the Hilton Tel Aviv pay with points price. The cost for one night is.... 180k pt/night. We stayed there a year and change ago for 45k/night. I am not quoting the Vista floor price just the regular seaview room. Wow talk about inflation. The price in dollars hasn't changed nearly as much. Thanks Hilton. We will be staying elsewhere now. Sorry to go.
hugolover likes this.
Old May 20, 2019, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Shimansky VIP
Hilton vs. Vista

Hi,

My 2 cents - You're right that the rooms are a bit nicer/more modern, and they're the highest floors in the hotel, but the size is the same, and all rooms have balconies with a view. The Vista lounge is enormous and has the best views in the hotel by far. The Executive Lounge is small, but it has everything you need, including wine and beer, and the food is great. The Vista has even more options, and room for you to spend time there. I would advise you don't base the decision on the room, but rather whether or not you're going to use the lounge that much. Note that the Hilton EL does not allow children under 16, I think the Vista lounge does (if you're traveling with children I would confirm directly with the hotel). I don't remember seeing any benefits for Vista at the pool or beach.

For personal travel, I stay at the Hilton on points (70k points with a 5th night free, I've never had problems finding available 'standard' rooms but I book very early), and forego the Vista, which they charge more than double the rate for.

If you're paying $ and can make really good use of the Vista Lounge, go for it.

FYI - You can ask for a north-facing room which has views of the Tel Aviv port area, or a south-facing room which has views of Jaffa.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.