FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Infinite / Automatic Scroll: issues, q&a, disable on desktop version
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:59 pm
IBJoel
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by GeezerCouple
I think I found the "place" to disable, but not from this link.
And "MyFlyerTalk" doesn't have a "Edit" choice anywhere.
Also, when I finally found the "disable" choice, it looked totally different from the screen shot saved.
If the entire page formatting has changed, perhaps the instructions here/above could be edited (or a new pointer?) so that it reflects the new display.

I still cannot find anything marked "Edit". But as an aside, I've found navigating FT much more difficult than any of the other Forums/Fora where I'm active. I assumed it was "just me", but after some time, it's not much better. Also, there is no full "TOC" or index/list of sub-forum/thread topics. Finding "Disability", for example, one must first *find* that it even exists. Once finding it, getting back is... tricky. Which of the headers in the left IS that in anyway...? Is there an expandable version of those left had headers? And here, every two or three characters is hanging before I can see what I'm typing... even in the middle of a word. This "feels" the same as the scrolling problem, where it suddenly jumps.

And sometimes the "clickable" boxes, such as "Preview Post" just aren't clickable. Later, they are...

GC
You'll want "Edit Options". Here is the direct link (make sure to hit save at the bottom of the page!): https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/prof...do=editoptions