FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering guide
View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2018, 3:20 am
calpelion

Originally Posted by BotB
Hope you have a good flight, a great city, especially in Winter when there are less tourists and you can enjoy it more! Definitely need the thermals though!

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but my (general, not LED specific, been too long since I've flown that route) experience in such matters are that the meal is the one that fits in the time slot (so even at 09:25 expected time, which will be later in reality) this will be breakfast.

Hoping someone can confirm this or correct it but that was the case in a few previous flights when it was also close to a change over meal period. (As I hated the afternoon tea but tended to fly at the edges of the time band for it).

Safe travels. If no one more knowledgeable does answer, please come back and let us know for future use and how it tasted please! TIA
Thanks, it is a great city. Flight out was breakfast, which was fine. Loaded up on a couple of mini bacon rolls and mini omlete rolls in the lounge.
The return flight offerings were fish pie, and chicken tikka masalla, which i went for and was tasty. Prawn salad starter, and the mini eton mess style dessert. Enjoyable flight with the added bonus of getting a seat in row 1.