FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Carlton Tokyo, Japan [Master Thread]
Old Feb 25, 2018, 6:06 pm
TennisNoob

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by jtm1631
The idea of being able to walk to the club and grab breakfast is the number one draw. We are usually up early so having somewhere to go at 7:00 AM for coffee and food is a plus. I believe from what I've raid that Tokyo is not typically and early morning breakfast city. Can anyone tell me what options in the area would be open early for coffee and breakfast?

I have tried using google maps and it seems like the closest option is Starbucks but honestly I'm not a fan of the chain. Blue Bottle coffee doesn't appear to open until much later in the morning.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by njxbean
Worth it for the service imo. We used them heavily to provide us directions places which was priceless. Also they can book you reservations in advance. I found it well worth the points. I wouldn’t pay cash tho.
Concierge is very crowded so using the club staff to help you with things during the stay can be a time factor. I didn't opt because I was not planning on using the club lounge in my 2 night stay. They also offered $200 for 2 nights which I feel is a good offer since you are guaranteed a club room (higher floor) as well. If you're able to use the club lounge, go ahead without hesitation. This property is a steal to book with points.