FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coming to Seattle - December 21 through December 26
Old Feb 20, 2018, 6:00 pm
livencali

Programs: American Airlines
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tatterdema
Thanks for coming back and letting us know! I know I really appreciate it, and wish more would do so. Are you glad you stayed downtown instead of at the airport? Lol, cold? If you thought it was cold then, you should be here right now. Getting down into the high teens at night in the outskirts.
Thank you for your response. Yes, staying downtown Seattle was by far the best advice/decision a traveler could make in order to experience the convenience and best of Seattle overall. The Hilton Garden Inn was close enough, or not too far from "The Market Place" and other important businesses as everything was right in your "backyard" so to speak. And yes, it was cold. Although I love, love cold weather and believed that I could really handle it, in any city during the winter without being uncomfortable, it taught me some things about myself, lol. In other words; Seattle really "showed me up" Next time, I will be sure to over insulate. And you mentioned that it's colder now than it was in December? OMG! I was about to come back to Washington in two weeks, 1st to visit my Mother in Spokane and head back to Seattle for more fun. Boy oh boy!

Cheers!