FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The complete incompetence of Delta’s upgrade program
Old Feb 18, 2018, 9:47 pm
flyerslc

The complete incompetence of Delta’s upgrade program

I am on flight XXXX. I used a RUC but it was not applied to second leg YYYY. Can you have that done so our priority on upgrade list will go up? Thank you.

Hello XX. I apologize for the delay. We had added you to the waitlist for flight YYYY and applied your Regional Upgrade certificate to both flights. Enjoy your trip.
​​​​​​​
I don’t think the certificate has been applied properly to YYYY as our upgrade position has not changed and it does not show a second seat map as it does when properly applied
​​​​​​​
It was applied appropriately, but unfortunately, there aren't any upgrades available.

​​​​​​​Actually it was not applied appropriately, for the reasons I stated. I was able to find an agent who correctly applied the RUCs (after 30 minutes on the phone en route). I was moved up and we were both upgraded. I would have lost another benefit I deserved because of Delta’s incompetence if I had been stupid enough to believe you.
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​