FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")
Old Feb 15, 2018, 10:04 am
drvannostren

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Don't think I remembered to post this when I booked it a little while back...

Goals were to nest in a CDG-YVR-CDG cheapo fare I found, cross off a couple more airlines in Star Alliance and get it all in J if possible while keeping the YQ as low as possible since I'm not an SE anymore.

YVR-PEK CA 77W J (11 hour layover, which I'm already regretting after transiting through PEK a few months ago, might just grab a hotel since I already have the visa)
PEK-IST TK 77W J (1 week STOP)

Never really had Istanbul super high on my list of place to visit, but it was basically as far as I could stretch the MPM and I wanted to fly TK, better not get one of those damn middle seats, can't believe they still do this.

IST-LJU TK 320 J (23 hour layover, wanted to check out the Slovenian capital a bit)
LJU-CDG JP CR9 J (10 day STOP to nest in the original cheapo trip, plus when else would I ever get to fly Adria!?)

CDG-WAW LO 738 J
WAW-IEV LO E75 Y (1 week STOP, they do appear to offer J on this aircraft, but I couldn't get it, no big deal, plus when I found out Kiev had 2 airports I wanted em both)

KBP-ZRH LX 320 J (regrettable overnight, this is probably gonna cost me way more than I wanna spend)
ZRH-ORD LX 77W J (def wanted to try this product and I would've rather gone to LAX/SFO but couldn't make the MPM work)
ORD-YVR AC CR9 J (new route for AC, I kinda love the CR9 cuz of the single seats)

1 pax 115,000 & $399 CAD