FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPRING18: $10 travel card (120 days life) per stay (again!), 12 Feb - 29 Apr. 2018
Old Feb 14, 2018, 6:14 pm
inkling

Originally Posted by sdsearch
The ridiculous thing is that they sent me an email telling me I had a choice one day before the promo started, but I had already registered for the $10 gift card on my Special Offers page a couple days before that, and now it won't let me register for the bonus points promotion. (Not that I necessarily wanted to switch, but first they announce only one promo, invite people to register, and only then they announce a second for the promo but only if you didn't register by the start of the promo? That's no way to run a promo IMHO.)

Anyway, the full link is:

https://www.bestwestern.com/content/...pring182k.html
I want the points promo so I sent an email asking if they could change my registration. I was actually registered by a csr who was answering an unrelated question so it was even more absurd; she probably didn't know about it either. I'm sure this part of the promo was an afterthought. It doesn't even have a link on the normal spring promo page even though anyone can register.