FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Very slow loading of pages on flyertalk.com and forums
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:17 pm
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by IBobi
From what I can tell, it's been more like 18 hours. We are working on it!
As a user I would agree more with the 48+ hour assessment as I started noticing this over the weekend and all through yesterday (I was at jury duty, so tried multiple times to do some FT browsing).

It's not uncommon for me to be on a slow connection or there to be one rogue script or something that makes FT not load, but then an hour or two later I can access it just fine. So I don't look for/comment on the "bug" threads until/unless the issue has been around for at least a day or so in different access situations - at which point I start to think it's a FT issue and not my personal issue. And of course it's currently taking forever just to be able to post comments. I'm certain other folks find themselves in a similar pattern so the first reports of issues can be delayed from when they actually started happening.

Not trying to argue - just offering my personal explanation in case a better understanding of timeline is helpful. Thank you for your efforts to get things fixed!