FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Cancun, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old Feb 12, 2018, 7:44 pm
mmayer

Programs: AA, UA Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Amb
Originally Posted by vivrant
Just made a 7 night booking over Christmas (2018). Two adults, two kids (2 and 12), one room. I'm getting conflicting information from associates at Marriott central reservations and Marriott Rewards. I've been told twice that we would have to pay a per person charge for Club 91. Does that sound right? Should I call the hotel directly to book Club 91 at a more preferable right? Can I pay to use the club for just half the trip?
Just got back from Cancun a few weeks ago -- our second stay at Club 91.

The upgrade fee covers 2 adults in the room, you will likely have to pay extra only for your 12 year old:

Special Packages

Upgrade your vacation to our Club level, for a daily fee of $250 USD + Tax, valid for two adults and two children(younger than 6 years old).

Children between 6 years old and 12 years old pay $75USD + tax per day per children. Children from 13 to 17 years old will be charged at $100USD + tax per children per night Every additional adult has a fee of $125 USD + tax per adult per night

If you are a Marriott Reward member let our front desk agent know, and they will explain to you all the different options you have to get an unforgettable Club 91 vacation.

Luxury Cancun Resort | Club 91 by JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa