FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Orbitz/Expedia (AZ/KL/AF): LAX-FCO/AMS $1,617
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:34 pm
azepine00
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by azj
Be VERY weary of this "deal." I found a tickets for 3 people, LAX-VCE r/t in LH Business (P class) +1 night of hotel. OF course, prices jumped slightly between the search result and when proceeding to check-out, but not significantly and not an amount I was unhappy about. I pulled the trigger, got confirmations etc... Now, I'm looking at the receipts on both the LH and UA websites and when I add up the airfare and hotel, there's a discrepancy of over $600. Orbitz cannot explain the difference, nor account for those charges. Customer support seems to think that the two independent receipts I can see online are wrong. I've been on hold while the agent "researches" the receipts on the LH and UA websites for me. Of course, she can't "find the correct receipts" and is insisting I wait 24 hours for the "offline team" to give me a breakdown.
this shouldnt be on LH to begin with - ime only skyteam prices in 1500-1600 pp range