FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emotional Support Animals - Will United do the same as Delta ?
Old Jan 23, 2018, 12:33 pm
Two Bee

Programs: 3 MMer
Originally Posted by docbert
... but in order to get the documentation of that fact I have to through the long and arduous process of giving them my credit card and letting them charge me $55 (normally $89, but for a "limited time" it's only $54.95!!! Get in quick!!)

"... and if you order w/i the next 10 mins, you'll receive not one, but two documents.

But you must hurry, as there is a limited supply.

CALL NOW!!!"

"Operators are standing by!!!"

We'll see how many are discouraged from getting the proper papers, and how many g/a's & f/a's wink these people onto the plane, because the lil' feller is, "Soooo Cute!".

Several weeks ago a f/a took the side of the emotionally disturbed gentleman, who just couldn't make it, any further, w/o his dog, and allowed his lil' helper to roam freely, after putting his smelly collapsible kennel on top of my backpack, in the overhead. I spoke to the f/a and was shined-on. After she went to the back, the other younger f/a waved me to the front galley and told me that she was 100% on my side, and put my stuff in the front closet.

Rules aren't going to be enforced, as this is being left up to g/a's and f/a's discretion, and who's decision to enforce is usually concocted on the spot, most likely depending upon their affection to someone's pet.