FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 22, 2018, 8:03 am
lotrbfme

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by oc2005
Yeah, I found the same thing as well. I booked about a week next December where it was available for $323/night Member Rate, but if we had booked a week later, would have been $550/night, Xmas week would have been well over $1K/night, and early January was $850/night. So you pay quite a bit more for peak periods. And it was only a little more ($380/night) for the rate eligible for the 6,000 points/night suite upgrade, since my TSUs expire before then.

By the way, has anyone stayed at both the Park Hyatt and the Four Seasons Nevis? Considering staying at both back-to-back, so was curious how far from the Park Hyatt the 4S speed boat picks up, and how the two properties compare?
I found a $290 night rate wow... I cant believe I was charged so much... pair it with the citi prestige 4th night free and comes to $217.

They have a shuttle boat from PH that takes you to Nevis and the trip is about 5minutes. Nevis is very small so I am pretty sure it would be a small taxi drive to the Four seasons. There are not many activities to do in PH so I would definately split my stay. A friend of mine told me that the FS restaurant is world class.