FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment Centers Closed due to US Government Shutdown
Old Jan 20, 2018, 12:35 pm
Randyk47

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by mzsmiley
I originally had an appointment scheduled for Long Beach on 2/2. Yesterday, I was randomly checking to see if there was an earlier availability and was excited when I saw an appointment open up at LAX for today so I grabbed it. I knew it was too good to be true because this morning, I got a call from CBP telling me they have to cancel because of the furlough and to reschedule. Now the earliest appointment at LGB is mid-Feb and early March at LAX

Also, I don’t know if the furlough had anything to do with it but my fiancé had his interview yesterday at LAX and was told he should be approved and to keep an eye out on his emails. He still hasn’t received anything. I thought most people got their approval emails within an hour. Or is it case by case basis?
It’s case by case. Mine came through immediately while my wife’s took almost three weeks though we were both told we should approved at the end of the interview.