FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ComAir Club Seats With A Baby
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:34 am
Flame3601

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Originally Posted by mediamonkey
Thanks so much Flame, really appreciate it. Flying on 30th Jan. At the moment it's showing 2-3 for club so we've gone for the 2's. But my thought was perhaps they'll move us to a 3 and block the middle if the flight isn't that busy. At the moment it's allowing me to select the middle seat on the 3 so I'm avoiding it.

Would really appreciate you asking the crew and reporting back. Also do you know how tight they are on hand luggage. We'll probably have 2 wheelie cases, a small laptop rucksack and a push-chair that collapses to fit in the over-heads bins and is designed for that. Think they'll let me fly with it all or will they make me gate check something?
Sure no worries , will be happy to ask the crew for you! I am actually interested to know myself what Comair do in club for infants, i have seen many young children but never any true infants in club in all my years. The 2's side is always the way to go , but if loads permits then in your case then 3's would work better with middle blocked for you to use for your infant. I have never had a issue with hand luggage nor seen anyone physically stopped, your push chair will be taken and gate checked for sure thou as they will not allow it in the cabin.