FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deteriorating food and drinks Qantas Business
Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:17 pm
Jacek_C

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Originally Posted by Srilankankiwi
Very embarrassing watching front line staff trying to make excuses for lack of service to fellow travellers for an issue that was completely out of their control, was told by CSM on board to voice my concern via QF website,guess WHAT!!
SILL WAITING for a reply
“Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Our industry is driven on the experience you have traveling so it is disappointing for me to learn about what happened on your flight to Auckland. Please accept my apologies that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

Customer feedback plays an important role in our continuous improvement process and your personal experience will help us identify ways we can improve.

I appreciate you highlighting your concerns regarding the meal and I would like to assure you that your comments have been forwarded to the catering management team to be included in their future review.

Thank you again and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you aboard Qantas again soon”

That would be the reply. Guaranteed!

and that will be the reply if you decide to follow-up:

”We really appreciate your time to contact Customer Care and we are grateful for your feedback you have provided.

I am disappointed that you are still dissatisfied with our response of the issues you raised.

I have reviewed your file and my response with my Manager. Having considered all the circumstances carefully, we feel that the action we took was appropriate on this occasion. While I appreciate you may be disappointed by this, regrettably there will be no further action.”