FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BofA Premium Rewards - What works for airline expense reimbursement?
Old Jan 16, 2018, 11:09 pm
MisterBill

Originally Posted by harkish
When I applied for the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card in mid 2017 the airline incidental offer read

In early December 2017, I upgraded my seats for $198 and I was expecting a reimbursement of $100, but I have been reimbursed only $10. Upon calling the bofa help desk, I was told that every airline incidental expense will receive $10 up to a total of $100 per year. This means I have to incur 10 expenses above $10 each to receive the full benefit. This sounds ridiculous, does not match the CC offer description and is not in line with other CC companys' products. Has this happened to any of you guys?
That definitely is odd and as jnb_tx said, wrong (and does not match anyone's experience here). How did the charge post to your card? Was there a charge of $10 and then the rest post separately? Had you maybe received $90 in reimbursement earlier in the year and forgotten about it?