FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR London Heathrow lounges
View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2018, 10:37 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by WorldLux
Can we expect to see the proper airline lounges here too? There are regularly questions about OW lounges (particularly at T3) and this thread could probably answer quite a few.

Maybe add info regarding intra-terminal travel as that's a question that is being asked regularly (e.g. I'm flying from T4. Can I use the lounge at T3; I'm arriving at T5 and departing at T4. Can I use the lounge at T3?"; etc.)
Well I would suggest that this new forum is really intended to cover a gap in the Flyertalk coverage for the non airline lounges. The airline lounges are generally well covered by the relevant forums, particularly LHR T3, so the material is out there already. Similarly for inter-terminal travel there are the guides for both airlines and country forums, so UK and Ireland for example. And again there is plenty of material for LHR there, to continue that example. On the other other hand if it was for someone turning up in T3 without status / premium cabin then this forum is the best place, there isn't anywhere else for that information on the whole. (And yes, they can use the T3 lounges mentioned above if going from the T4 to T5, if they pay or have a card).