FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mainport, Rotterdam, Design Hotels [Master Thread]
Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:15 am
ajamieson

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Just booked my second stay at this great property, direct via the SPG website as usual, using my SPG Amex as usual. I received the usual confirmation email. Now I have recevied a second email directly from the hotel asking for payment within three days using a special link and only by Visa/Mastercard/IBAN or my advanced rate will expire. Has anyone else had this? Surely this is nonsense? It's not SPAM - it comes from the hotel's official address and contains my confirmation number and stay details. Has anyone else had this?

We kindly request the payment for your stay. Please find below the payment link of € 140.73 for your stay and the local city tax. This is as stated in your confirmation of your reservation. We kindly ask you to arrange the payment before the link expires and before your arrival in the hotel to avoid the rate to be adjusted to the Flexible Rate which can be higher than the rate you already booked. Click the following link to provide your payment fast and in a secured environment via Paysquare: http://spbl.eu/AQ9kJ7323. The link is valid until Thursday, January 18, 2018, 7:52 AM Accepted payment methods include Visa, Mastercard and IBAN (bank payment). Please note, if cancelled or in case of No show the total price of the reservation will be charged.