FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which lounge at DXB
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2018, 7:37 am
Will08

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
B has a costa (meh) and the champagne bar (4 different variants of Moet), as well as smoking section, however is not as big or nice as A. The shower rooms in B don't have toilets and sinks inside the room and get very steamy, the queues for the bathrooms during morning peak can be long.

A no longer has Haagen Dazs but now has an ice cream cart where you get actual scoops of ice cream in a cup or cone, and includes some sorbets, about 6 flavours total, so an improvement. A is much bigger, full length of concourse A, and at the far ends you can find some quiet places to chill and there are some recliners behind semi-private partitions if you need to take a nap.

C has Heineken on tap, that's the only redeeming quality. There is another lounge at the far end of C, I think around C7, which apparently has good tarmac views, but I've not been there. I generally always go to A, unless it's a shorter layover and a flight departing from B or C then I chill in the champange bar (it's usually very quiet as most people don't realise it's there and it's off the main lounge area)
Costa Meh but Heineken the saviour of C? I was forced into drinking that rubbish last year at the UEFA Super cup final in Skopje, i'm pretty sure the taps had a direct feed to the stadiums urinals...!