FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Hawaii, USA {US-HI}
Old Jan 10, 2018, 11:42 am
kirkwoodj

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by flyou10
Hello everyone,

I am trying to figure out what would be a good Honolulu hotel for myself with my family. I will be needing 2 rooms on points in March for 3 nights (Yes Spring Break). We will have a rental car. We don’t need a full blown resort although we aren’t opposed to it. We will be spending our days out at the beach and exploring the island. It would be nice to have bars, restaurants, and entertainment in walking distance, but also not required. I’ve never been to Honolulu so I am not familiar with any of the hotels or area. For what it’s worth I am Diamond.

Any input is appreciated
Thank you for your help!
Since you don't seem to have many criteria, would just do a price comparison and pick the best deal! No Hilton properties in Honolulu are too far out of the way, and you'll have a car anyway. Can't really recommend one of the others based on your description of needs. Enjoy!
​​​​​​​