FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2018, 9:05 am
Athena53

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by CarlosRodrigue
robin,
E-Rewards has no customer service. The company is researchnow.com try getting through at that company.

On another subject for today:
WARNING: I say do not do any survery from "Liebermann Surveys." You will get through most of survey, and then it cuts you out after they get so much information. They will not pay you. It is a scam, but only the Liebermann surveys. Other surveys OK.
I've found e-Rewards/Research Now to be pretty responsive when I get kicked out of a survey near the end. Earlier this week I had clicked through giant lists of life insurance companies and other service businesses, rating them on multiple aspects, and got kicked out after answering a few demographics questions at the end. I used the "Contact Us" button on the e-Rewards site and a day later they credited my account with $5.00. This happened a few months ago on an interminable survey on wines and I also got credit. My hope is that they'll respond to complaints because the only thing they have to sell is a group of people who spend money and offer honest, thoughtful answers their clients can use. Alienate that group and they have nothing to sell.