FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deteriorating food and drinks Qantas Business
Old Jan 8, 2018, 4:54 pm
Jacek_C

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Deteriorating food and drinks Qantas Business

Hi,

I have recently noticed that the food offer is getting worse and worse while traveling on qantas business.

I flew with qantas on A380 QF118. The flight was delayed and they were aiming to start serving light supper around midnight. It was nothing special, so I skipped it and went straight to sleep. I thought that I will have good breakfast. It was a tiny dry brioche bun with a small piece of bacon and a layer of scrambled eggs with a drop of signature bbq Rockpool sauce. That’s it. It was provided at 9 am.

Another thing is that they continuously mislead their customers by saying that there are four champagnes to choose from. Only the cheapest brand is loaded. All the other choices are just for fun. I have flown numerous times on trans-Tasman and always it was the case.

in comparison BNE-AKL flight in J with Emirates, was completely different.

Qantas sends some copy paste generic message in line “your feedback is important to us”, but it’s getting even worse.

Friend of mine was served a dish with prawns instead of salmon (because they haven’t loaded salmon), then economy meal instead of business because the oven has been broken. That was on trans Tasman ZQN-SYD.

They don’t feel responsible that they should deliver catering and don’t take any blame for shortcomings.

I have some flights to the usa to purchase and I am seriously considering Air NZ. Their business is at least a real business class.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or am I just oversensitive?