Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Deteriorating food and drinks Qantas Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deteriorating food and drinks Qantas Business

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2019, 3:27 am

Originally Posted by choosethedrew
Has Qantas recently increased the amount of catering? I saw a Dennis Bunnik review of PE recently and there was a full hot meal for the second service SYD - SIN, in which case that cabin looks better catered than J unless they have increased too?
I hope they also removed the “Neil perry” bacon and egg roll in J class as the only breakfast item in J class on the HKG flight.

on top of this it takes forever for the crew to serve the first meal.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 5:16 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by londonexpert
I hope they also removed the “Neil perry” bacon and egg roll in J class as the only breakfast item in J class on the HKG flight.

on top of this it takes forever for the crew to serve the first meal.
The irony - “sleep sooner” so no starter and the crew are so languid out of the traps.

The bacon roll is better than the baked egg they used to serve.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 5:36 am

Originally Posted by choosethedrew
Has Qantas recently increased the amount of catering? I saw a Dennis Bunnik review of PE recently and there was a full hot meal for the second service SYD - SIN, in which case that cabin looks better catered than J unless they have increased too?
I watched that as well and thought it was quite impressive. However reviewing row 24 of PE the exit row is not a true reflection of the PE seating space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.