FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Terminal 4 and lounge experiences
Old Jan 7, 2018, 11:14 pm
fakecd

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
What happens to T1->T4 connection to CX flight on seperate ticket where bags not checked to HKG but holding CX boarding pass (printed, etc)

SIN airport website says (In Transit, Hotel, City Tour - Singapore Changi Airport
"Please proceed to your nearest transfer lounge/ counter. At the transfer lounge, you may refer to the Transfer Information Passenger Display System (TIPDS) to find out which transfer counter you can request for your checked-in bags to be transferred to your departing flight."

It sounds like after arriving on T1, transit pax can remain air-side in T1 and there is a CX transfer desk where I can ask them to pick up my bag from carosel and they will retag it to HKG? I don't see how that's possible? Anyone done it.

I have a long-haul arriving to SIN from Europe and wish to use QF lounge in T1 before boarding my T4 CX flight. But the only way seems like
1) exit T1 immigration on arrival and claim bag
2) take T2-T4 shuttle bus to T4
3) Check-in the bags at T4
BUT from here, it sounds like I can either go back T2 to exit Singapore immigration (some success/non success story) so I can use T1, or I need to clear SIN immigration at T4 but not sure how I can access T2 with my boarding pass which is for T4 (the "change in rule" someone mentioned)

so much for easiest airport to transit! NOT!!