FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Jan 7, 2018, 11:44 am
Zarmakuizz

Programs: FB Plat
TLS airport

Name of the lounge

La croix du sud (contract lounge)

This contract lounge isn't advertised on the Air France website, thankfully there is this wiki.

Entry: usual Skyteam requirements.
Or 25€
Or owning one of those passes: Priority Pass, Diners Club International, Lounge Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Buddy, Dragon Pass

The nice Dragon lady told me that I could invite a Pax as per my FB Platinum status allows me to.
​​​​​I also was allowed to take pictures, see below.

Air France & KLM flights usually depart from gates ~B25, so closer to security check B. It takes a 3 minuted walk at the right of said check-in B to reach the lounge.
​​​​​

Food offer
Sweet and salty snacks, yogurts, fruits.

Drinks offer
Soft drinks and hot drinks (self service)
Alcoholic drinks: a beer, a few wines and spirits (self)

Services
Wifi: YES
Showers: NO
Toilets: YES
Quiet zone: No, but the first floor is quieter. They also have reserved "phone call" areas, for those PAX who feel the need to shout their call to everybody. Sadly a pax sitting just in front of one of those areas was having a noisy call and didn't use them.
Business area: NO
Spa: NO
TV area: They advertise it on the website, although I missed it.
Passengers are called: NO
Information screen: YES
Newspapers: short selection
Computers and printers available.

Number of seats
For around 100 people.
Downstairs has tables for ~20 people, 40 added single seats, ~20 seats sofas altogether, upstairs around 20 seats of all kind.

Design
Red&Yellow everywhere, otherwise regular lounge design.

Level of noise
Medium downstairs, quiet upstairs, unless somebody feels free to shout at the phone.

Other information
See pictures.

Last edited by Zarmakuizz; Jan 9, 2018 at 1:53 am