FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can someone recommend a Virtuoso Advisor on the EST time zone?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:54 am
BESVISOR
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Woke up to this and very humbled by the comments of my awesome clients/friends here! I would blush but that only happens when I take a sip of red wine
@MikeFromTokyo, haha, you've actually nailed it...I couldn't decide between Bespoke or Best Advisor so I went with Besvisor when I started my business. LOL!
@soliloquy, I hope you don't mind but I've PM'ed you in case you're still needing assistance and would allow me the opportunity to assist. If that was too intrusive, my apologies. If you have already found someone else but would just like to bounce some ideas off of me, would be happy to chat. Spent time in Hawaii in Oct for site inspections. I think everyone in this community can talk about travel as if our lives depended on it so no worries there.

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks again for the extremely kind words, can't express how grateful I am!!!!