Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Can someone recommend a Virtuoso Advisor on the EST time zone?

Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Several...

We want to book a trip to Hawaii. I was working with one agent, but we are not happy with that experience. She never called back when she said she would and did not follow up on quotes at all so we canceled. This was disappointing because she had a lot of great reviews. Maybe she's just too busy for us. My husband is opposed to paying additional fees to a travel advisor so we are looking for someone that does not charge a fee. We'd prefer an advisor on the east coast of the US, but we aren't opposed to working with someone in another timezone as long as they are responsive. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Last edited by soliloquy; Jan 5, 2018 at 1:51 pm
Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:27 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

Ive found to really didnt matter what time zone my advisor was in; they were usually impressively responsive. Most shouldnt charge an extra fee unless your itinerary requires really special handling. There are a lot of good ones on this forum; simple search should yield results. I currently use Besvisor and am happy.

Fdw
KatW and dgreen12 like this.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Several...
How do you search for one?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:16 pm

Programs: AA, AS, WN
BESVISOR is fantastic. I’ve been working with him for the last year (after going through several other not so great TAs). He’s EST based and always responsive - and is just overall a great guy. Highly recommended.
aceboy44 likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Just started working with besvisor but his response times have been great and have been happy so far.
aceboy44 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 2:12 am

BESVISOR without a doubt hes the best.
BESVISOR, glenny84 and aceboy44 like this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:13 am

In the interest of a fair and balanced conversation, may I recommend BESVISOR?
glenny84 and aceboy44 like this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 6:12 am

There seems to be a consensus that BESVISOR is the BESt adVISOR. Sorry, couldnt resist.

Definitely noteworthy as this is high praise coming from very well traveled people^
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:31 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Not sure if he's been mentioned yet, but I've been using BESVISOR and he's terrific.
aceboy44 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:54 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Woke up to this and very humbled by the comments of my awesome clients/friends here! I would blush but that only happens when I take a sip of red wine
@MikeFromTokyo, haha, you've actually nailed it...I couldn't decide between Bespoke or Best Advisor so I went with Besvisor when I started my business. LOL!
@soliloquy, I hope you don't mind but I've PM'ed you in case you're still needing assistance and would allow me the opportunity to assist. If that was too intrusive, my apologies. If you have already found someone else but would just like to bounce some ideas off of me, would be happy to chat. Spent time in Hawaii in Oct for site inspections. I think everyone in this community can talk about travel as if our lives depended on it so no worries there.

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks again for the extremely kind words, can't express how grateful I am!!!!
MikeFromTokyo likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
Just started working with besvisor but his response times have been great and have been happy so far.
I second this. I used 2 agents and Bevisor has much better response time. ^
aceboy44 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 9:54 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Asked and answered, so closing this thread.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.